Sunday, February 21, 2010

USA vs Canada Update

This is a great game. I hope you're watching it.

5:54 left in the second period and we're tied at two goals a piece. The pace is frantic and the level of intensity is through the roof. Canada is controlling the play for the most part, but USA is getting better as the game goes on.

I remember sitting at home watching games during the 2002 Salt Lake City Olympics and thinking that I had never seen hockey that good. That's how I feel about this game. This is hockey at its finest.

As a Bruins fan I have to say (with no disrespect to Tim Thomas or Tukka Rask) that it is really nice to be rooting for Ryan Miller. He's been keeping us in this one.

Go USA!


ADDENDUM:
Five seconds after posting this the USA took a 3-2 lead!

No comments:

Post a Comment