Saturday, February 5, 2011

Insanity

Yes, I am insane.

Certifiably insane.

It's Saturday and I got up at a little past 5:00am to try and write a little music. It's only the fifth day of February and I already have six songs underway. Being so far ahead of my usual pace will just make it that much more pathetic when I don't finish at all.

WOOHOO!

Today is a day that is reserved for cleaning... mostly. Cleaning and preparations for tomorrow's birthday party for a certain boy who turned eight yesterday. I'm not sure where we're going to put all of the cars, what with our winter of constant blizzards and all. I think we might have to ask people to park at the strip mall down the road and I'll shuttle everyone back and forth in the van.

Probably.

Anyway, I'm off to start the real non-goofy-music-nerd part of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment