Thursday, February 3, 2011

That was Fun

Wow. That was a fun drive.

I was 25 minutes late on Tuesday due to snow related traffic.

I left my house 20 minutes earlier today than Tuesday.

I was 25 minutes late today due to snow related traffic.

It was snowing a lot on Tuesday morning. It wasn't snowing at all today.

I would like to publicly thank the towns of Carlisle, Concord, Lincoln, and Wayland for the bang up job they did clearing the snow off the roads yesterday. Especially on route 126. That road was bad in Concord, really bad in Lincoln, and in Wayland the snow on the state highway was deep enough to be hitting my under carriage.

Thanks folks!

In the interest of fairness, I give a sincere, not sarcastic, thank you to Methuen*, Tewksbury, and Billerica for doing a good job clearing snow on those few roads I traveled on. Also, routes 213, 93, and 495 were all in great shape. Thanks.



*This excludes the douche I mentioned in a post last night who dumped his plow into my driveway. That particular driver is still a douche.

No comments:

Post a Comment