Thursday, September 15, 2011

Nothing Special

Nothing special this morning.  Nothing spinning around my otherwise empty head... which I guess implies that my head is completely empty today.  I'll buy that.

I've been really tired the last few days.  I got a good night's sleep last night, but I fear I will need another one tonight before I am right again.  Here's to hauling in the Z's.

We have Red Sox tickets for Monday afternoon.  I took the day off.  Jen's not going to be able to go.  I could go alone.  I guess.  Or I could stay home and play guitar all day and maybe get a couple more new songs onto alonetone.com.  Or maybe I could go into Boston with my camera in the morning.  Can I take a DSLR into Fenway Park?  I should look into that.  It might influence my final decision.

I guess my brain isn't empty today after all.  Just mostly empty.

No comments:

Post a Comment