Monday, July 13, 2009

The Band in Pictures

Jen used my phone to take pictures of our third and final set last Saturday. Today I ran some of them through camera bag, and loaded them onto my computer. I then deleted the originals off of my phone. After that I noticed that many of them needed to be edited to avoid posting pictures of kids onto the web. So some of the camera bag stuff is pretty much blown. Still, here's what I have along with a couple of unprocessed images. As always, click the images to enlarge them. Everything on my phone ended up on flickr, one way or another. Some of these might be blog post repeats, but you just gotta deal with it, okay? Okay.

First we have my favorite photographer, as well as my favorite person, and just plain favorite everything. My wife, Jen.
IMG_0998

Now the only other picture I took. The stage area. Three Les Pauls. Mine, Tim's, and Steve's. Beautiful, huh?
IMG_0998_1

This is the only picture I could find that sort of has the four members of the line up I played in who played at the party. Me, Dave the bass player, Jeff the singer/drummer is in the back where you can just barely see him, and Steve the guitar player/host.
IMG_0998_3

I was smiling at my wife when she took this.
IMG_1018

I was smiling at my wife for this one too, only much more retardedly.
IMG_0998_5

You can sort of see all four of us in this one but Steve is in the shadows.
IMG_0998_2

I'm not a good singer but I seem to end up doing it a lot.
IMG_0998_4

Jeff is not only an excellent singer but he is absolutely THE KING on drums.
IMG_1019

I think Steve set the band record for rock poses.
IMG_1011

Gibson Les Paul Custom: Cool enough to make any schlub look good, especially me.
IMG_1006

There you have it. If you want a few more you can go here and get your fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment