Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Just a Thought

When I was much younger I had a job that required me to do a lot of maintenance work on floors. One major task was to strip all of the wax off of a tiled floor, mop a sealer onto it, and then once it was dry mop on a few new coats of wax. Fortunately for me, any time I was working on a project like that the only other people in the building at the time were the people who were working with me. No random people would be walking on the floor as we worked on it.

I've never worked with carpets before. Also I have never worked on a floor in a high traffic area like an office building. Because of this I cannot draw on personal experience when giving advice to people who carpet office buildings.

However, I think it might be a good idea for people in the office building carpeting industry that maybe, and I just say maybe, if you pull up a carpet on a floor that has a lot of traffic and then apply an industrial carpeting adhesive to the floor you might, and I just say might, want to put up some caution signs to keep people's wives from walking onto the adhesive covered floor and in turn prevent people's wives from falling over and slamming their knees onto the floor while simultaneously dropping an arm full of things which are then rendered ruined by the copious amounts of industrial carpeting adhesive they land on.

Just a thought, you fucking morons.

The wife in question is all right but her knee is swollen and her pride is bruised and I hope the idiots working on the floor get hit by trucks tonight. Assholes.

No comments:

Post a Comment