Friday, September 18, 2009

Doctor Teeth

The dental hoopla continues... indefinitely.

I booked the appointment for the root canal ect surgery based on the assumption that I would be able to make monthly payments to pay off the huge bill. Nope, they shot me down. Pay it all or don't do it.

So I won't do it.

I don't know what I am going to do, but I can't afford a lump sum of four grand to be paid in one installment one week from now. I think maybe I might take a shot at rescheduling for some time in December and have some of the work done, and then in January when my insurance resets for the year I will have a little more done.

In my earlier years I had three teeth pulled. The primary reason was because I had no insurance and couldn't afford to do anything more than that. Now that I have insurance I find I am in exactly the same boat. What good is dental insurance?

Still, onward I shall persevere.

Chin up little trooper, you'll figure it out eventually.

I might buy a lottery ticket on the way home today.

No comments:

Post a Comment