Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Untitled

Posted via web from Robert's posterous




Addendum: What is this? This is me testing the PicPosterous iPhone app. I posted a picture to my Posterous account and it forwarded here, just as it was supposed to. I then posted a second picture to the same album on the app. I wanted to see if it would post here too. It did not. I checked my Posterous page and it is there, but on the same post as the Mac picture.

So, if I wish to post stuff here via PicPosterous on my phone, they have to go into individual albums... if I just email the pictures to Posterous normally they will all show up.

There is still the issue of formatting the size of the image, but I am not going to use Posterous enough to worry about it today.

Thanks for letting me conduct this silly test.

Have a nice day.

No comments:

Post a Comment