Monday, January 4, 2010

Camera

Okay, I have a new camera. It is definitely of the swanky variety. So far I haven't done anything other than point and shoot, although I did try the burst setting and... well... WOAH!

I need to come up with excuses to take the camera out of the living room and use it... or else Jen is probably going to yell at me to stop taking her picture.

There are a couple of spots in town I would like to try out, but for the most part I am coming up empty on ideas. Give me some!

This is one of the kids' Christmas presents in action. The car had just come out of the loop.
DSC_0053

Have I used this picture yet? This is another of the kids' Christmas presents. Our new (fur real) pet, Fluffernutter.
DSC_0008

On New Year's Eve the clouds and snow took a break long enough for me to steal a picture of the Blue Moon.
DSC_0047

Here's one that was cropped a bit.
DSC_0042

Now, give me ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment