Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Two to Nothing!

I didn't see any of the Bruins/Flyers game last night. I did listen to a few minutes of the first and second here and there, and then I listened to the entire third period on the radio.

Savard scored the OT game winner in game one.
Lucic scores the game winner late in the third in game two.

Heroics? From the 2009-10 Bruins?

Who would have thought?



Jen and I went out last night. Sure it was a playoff night, but it was also a night where I wasn't on call and we wanted to spend some time together. I'm a modern man. I can have my happy sweet time with the love of my life and I can have my hockey too. I just know which one is more important.

We had Indian food. The chicken was green. Really. Bright green. It was also gooooood. There are pictures. I'll get to them eventually.

Game three is Wednesday night. All I can say is...

Go Bruins!

No comments:

Post a Comment