Saturday, May 1, 2010

To Do List Update

So the whole thing about the expected phone calls from work appear to be put off until Monday. That makes me happy. Not getting called when I'm on call makes me happy.

The whole scheming and secret mission shopping trip things have been completed. More or less. We still have one very minor sneak to complete.

So did you see that Bruins game? The reason I'm writing this now and not two hours ago is because I had to wait for my blood pressure to come back down and for my heart rate to normalize.

What a game. The entire game was fantastic, apart from that whole the-Bruins-never-make-it-easy-on-themselves-and-hold-onto-their-leads thing.

The first 2:12 of over time was probably the most intense hockey I've ever seen. The Bruins were all over the Flyers. Boucher had to stand on his head for the onslaught and he played fantastic. It was incredible to watch. Then the Flyers stopped play and things calmed down a little and it turned into constant trading chances. Shot at the Flyers end, then they turn around and take a shot at the Bruins end. Quality scoring chance after quality scoring chance. It was unreal.

And then... for the win... Marc Savard in his first game in about two months... it was just perfect. It was unreal. What a game!

The Bruins are now up one game to none in the best of seven series. I think it's going to go the distance, but I also hope for more games like that.

Unreal!

Go Bruins!

No comments:

Post a Comment