Sunday, May 2, 2010

Secret Mission #2: Success

Secret Mission #2 was also a big success.

The kids and I went to a craft store to get something for the kids to make for Jen for mother's day. We ended up getting a couple of sun catcher sets. I set them up in the dining room and they painted like crazy people. It was pretty impressive to watch.

Today we waited until early afternoon to present them. They were a big hit. Mom said she loved them. We also got her Happy Mother's Day cards and she said she loved those too.

Secret Mission #3 wasn't quite as successful. We bought a cake at Market Basket and snuck it out today for dessert. The cake was okay. The frosting... not so much. Pretty disappointed in my cake purchasing.

Hopefully Jen had a good mother's day celebration. She's a wonderful mother and an amazing wife. I am so happy that she has let me be a part of her family.

I love you Jen. Happy Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment