Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Chicken is Green!

I can't remember what the dish was called... but it lead us to what will probably be the grossest post in the history of this blog.

You've been warned.

We had dinner last night at Kashmir in Salem, NH. We ordered a chicken dish off of the specials menu. I couldn't pronounce the name.

When it came out of the kitchen it surprised us a little. It was green. Bright green. Almost florescent green. It looked like it might glow in the dark.

photo

Jen was seriously grossed out at first site. I figured I'd try it. Why not, three years ago I would have thought that all Indian food was disgusting.


Slowly I raised it to my mouth...
photo

...and then I dramatically ate it!
photo

It was awesome. Melt in your mouth awesome. That makes me wish I could remember the name of it even more. The green color seemed to come from a little touch of mint. I don't like mint. I don't like green meat. I did like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment