Tuesday, August 3, 2010

My Wife is Amazing

My wife is absolutely amazing. Just incredible.

Example:

I mentioned in a post yesterday that we had an offer to go to The Border Cafe on Sunday and I had to decline because I was on call.

Yesterday evening when I got home she forbade me to go into the kitchen. I sat in the office, loading music onto my new iPhone 4. After a while she called me in to eat dinner.

Because we had missed out on The Border, she had decided to surprise me by making a home made version of the meal I usually order. A chicken dish with jambalaya on the side, and a little piece of corn bread. Also, a big bowl of tortilla chips. It will forever rank very high on my list of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me.

You are truly amazing sweetie. I am the luckiest man alive.

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment