Monday, August 23, 2010

That was Quick

Wow... that was a quick weekend. It was over before it started.

We went bike riding on Saturday and my step-son managed to ride without training wheels. It only worked when he got a push to start off. He still has trouble starting on his own, and he hasn't mastered turning yet. My step-daughter successfully rode standing on the pedals, and one handed (not at the same time, of course). Big steps taken by everyone.

Yesterday we wanted to ride again but the rain washed that out. Later in the afternoon we went to Mike and Tammy's and hung out with them and their daughter, who gets cuter by the minute.

The big news was signing the purchase and sales agreement on Friday. Now we have to wait for the appraisal and the mortgage. Nothing major there, just more money than I can even fathom. >gulp<

Next weekend is a three day job. I can't wait. I can't wait. I CAN'T WAIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment