Tuesday, October 18, 2011

The Bruins Suck!

Okay, I know that tonight is only the sixth game of the season.  We still have 92.68% of the season to go, but I am already getting sick of them not scoring goals.  The power play is still embarrassing.  They just look like crap.  I mean they are losing to Carolina tonight... AGAIN.  (of course with 10:29 remaining they just scored a power play goal to make it 2-1 Hurricanes... but still)

They are doing nothing to impress me at all.  I was happy  to see Joe Corvo leave the game in the first with an apparent injury... then I was mad when he came back in the second.  Damn it.  The first line hasn't been good.  Have I mentioned the power play?  Urgh.  And what is the deal with Tukka Rask?  I think he has to be a douche canoe.  I mean, the Bruins RAWK when Tim Thomas plays and then they snooze when Tukka plays.  I get the impression that the rest of the players just hate his guts.  Doesn't that make sense?

Get off your dumb asses and play like Stanley Cup Champions, okay?

In iPhone news, I need to ask WTF radio.com app?  Also, WTF aol radio app?  Suddenly you can only play when the app is in the foreground and the phone is awake?  How the hell do you idiots not have an iOS 5 upgrade yet?  WTF, I ask again.  I suddenly have to plug in my phone to listen to the Bruins on your dumb ass apps when four months ago I could listen as my phone slept, or as I ran other apps?  FIX IT!

Go Bruins.

No comments:

Post a Comment