Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Fall

Date: June 5, 2012
Temp: 51 degrees
Weather: raining... again

If memory serves, the start of summer is two weeks and one day away. Nice of all the worst parts of Spring to be so forceful and persistent, isn't it?

(unrelated note: the new Rush record, Clockwork Angels, will be released one week from today. I'm thinking of buying it from iTunes as soon as I get out of bed (if it's available, of course) so I can listen through it all on the way to work, but then stopping to get a physical copy at Target in Framingham before work starts so that I can listen to it sans compression in the car on the way home. That's the thought at least, although I hear rumor that the full album was leaked onto the 'net yesterday. To peek ahead or not to peek ahead... That is the question.)

No comments:

Post a Comment