Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Star Trek Poll Question

A couple of nights ago I asked question:  Which Star Trek series was better, Deep Space Nine or Voyager.  Well, here are the results so far.

I asked the question on a number of different sites, Blogger, Facebook, Twitter, Quora, and Google+.  The results were interesting.

On Facebook I got six votes.  Three for Voyager, and three for Deep Space Nine. 
On Quora I got one vote for Deep Space Nine.
On Blogger I got one vote that ranked them equally.
On Twitter I was not posting about hockey or the RPM Challenge so I got no responses.
On Google+ I got the expected nothing at all.

So, as it stands now the vote count is four for Deep Space Nine and three for Voyager. 

Deep Space Nine wins!

I knew it would!

WOOHOO!

1 comment:

  1. was that a serious question?
    cause you know...voyager was really terrible....and DS9 was freaking awesome.

    ReplyDelete