Friday, June 15, 2012

Friday

It's Friday and I'm exhausted.  I was up very late last night doing laundry.  More to the point, I was up very late waiting for the laundry to finish.  I didn't exactly "do" anything other than put it in the washer and then move it to the dryer... damn I'm rambling about laundry.  I need a vacation.

Fortunately, that trip to Maine is coming soon.  Not yet, but soon.  Not soon enough, but soon.

What was I talking about?

Oh yeah, it's Friday.

So much to do, so much to do... and so wanting it to be 5:30 and the weekend.  Today is the kids' last day of school.  I think my mental state right now boils down to jealousy.  I want a summer off too.

Lucky kids getting the summer off.  grumble grumble grumble.

seven hours and thirty nine minutes to the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment