Friday, May 29, 2009

Friday - The Craziness Begins!

Last night at 5:30 I officially went on vacation. Finally. Never have I needed it more than right now. Two weeks and one day off of work. I need this. Seriously, need it.

This morning we all got up early to get ready. We took my soon-to-be-step-son to his second day of First Grade Orientation. He flew into that classroom and practically dove to his seat. He is so excited. He's even more excited then I am, and I am really excited for him.

In a few minutes Jen and my soon-to-be-step-daughter (26.5 hours until I an drop the soon-to-be) are going to get some pampering of the manicure and pedicure variety. I am picking up the First Grader at 11:30 and we're going to my parents house for lunch. At some point after that the girls will join us.

Next we go to the hotel to drop off Jen and all of our mountain of stuff for the night. Then we head to the caterer to pick up the linens and take them to our 4:00 meeting at the reception hall. There we will finalize all of the reception details.

After that we head to the church for the rehearsal at 6:30 and then back to my folks' house for dinner.

After that we take the girls back to the hotel and me and the junior usher will head home and go to bed.

Tomorrow we get up at the crack of dawn and start getting ready. We will get dressed at my parents' house and be at the church by 11:00. Then at noon the magic happens and I become some woman's husband, the most amazing woman I've ever met becomes my wife, and the soon-to-be is dropped from soon-to-be-step-kids.

On November 18, 2008 I started this blog in the hope that I would be able to update it daily. So far I have been able to do that, with many of them moving to the private side in the great security minded purge. I don't know if I will be able to continue that between tomorrow and the end of the honeymoon but I will try.

Tomorrow it happens.

Let the craziness begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment