Monday, May 18, 2009

I'm So Tired...

I've hardly slept a wink...

12 days until the wedding. The 12 longest days ever. Last week was the longest week of my life, but it's going to be nothing compared to this week.

To top it off, I am exhausted. I barely got any sleep on Thursday night, and then got less on Friday. Saturday we got up early to get to tee ball and meet with the DJ and the caterer, and then went home and napped for almost three hours. And still we were exhausted all day yesterday. We went to bed at a decent hour after flaking for the entire evening, and still I feel totally run down. I seriously need the long weekend to get here STAT, and I need the honeymoon right after it.

Jen is feeling sick today and is going to leave work early. I hate that she feels sick. I would much rather it be me than her. I want her to get better pronto. The bright side is that it's better she get sick now than two or three weeks from now. The down side is that she's sick and it sucks. Of course I'll probably be getting it too so I have to take care of her while I can. Chicken Noodle Soup for dinner tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment