Wednesday, May 13, 2009

This week is dragging. 17 days until the wedding it is to be expected, but if this week drags like this what is next week going to feel like? Torture, that's what. The following week includes Memorial Day on Monday and Jen and I both have vacation days for that Friday too, so the third week is a three day week... and that will probably be the longest of the bunch.

Bruins Hockey. After game five's dominating win I felt really good. Almost confident about game six. After game six... I don't feel confident anymore. The Hurricanes controlled way too much of that game. I didn't see game four but I saw game three and long stretches of play last night looked a lot like game three.

Here are the highlights from NHL.com

The worry I feel does not stem from the Marc Savard injury, although it probably should. Claude Julien has already said he will play game seven. The worry I feel stems from their inability to get the puck out of their defensive zone for seemingly hours at a time.

Still. Game Seven. Anything can happen. I wanted one more game and I got it. Now they have to win it because I want one more series. Please.

I am going to be in full Bostonian mode for the next two days just to try and give the Boston Bruins any bit of good luck I can. Only Boston music from now through the end of game Seven.

Go Bruins

No comments:

Post a Comment