Thursday, May 7, 2009

That was Painful

The Bruins sucked mightily last night. I mean colossally. Sure they went to overtime, but they had zero business even being in the game at all. There was no doubt who was winning that game at all. From the start of the second period until the game winner in OT the Whalers played perfectly and the Bruins were terrible. Absolutely terrible.

Friday is my birthday and Jenny My Love scored us tickets to see an IMAX showing of Star Trek. I am 100% excited to see this movie and to spend my 38th with the love of my life. The Bruins/Whalers game 4 is the same night. I was going to DVR the game and try to watch it a little at a time prior to game 5, but frankly after last night's suckfest I don't want to anymore. If we get home in time to watch game 5 Sunday I will watch it, but I'm not going out of my way. They were so bad I may have fallen off the wagon, and it's going to take a couple of convincing wins in a row to bring me back.

Every single player on the ice was slower then the slowest Whaler. Every single player on the ice magically forgot how to clear the puck out of the defensive zone without turning it over. Many Bruins players some how managed to forget how to stay on their feet. If not for Tim Thomas the Whale might have taken that game by 10 goals.

Suckfest indeed.

No comments:

Post a Comment