Monday, May 4, 2009

Why do they call it a shower if no one gets wet?

Yesterday was Jen's bridal shower. It took place at my parent's house. She had a great time and was giddy with we're-gettin'-married happiness all night. Humongous thanks to everyone involved, Mary, Mom, Dad, Lisa, Charlotte, Aunt Nancy, Erin, Abigail, Nawal, Tammy, Cecilia, Yash, Martha, Jamie, Carolyn, Marisa, and... and... that's everyone other than those whom I live with... being Jen and the kids of course... did I miss anyone? I'm going to be pissed if I did. Like a moron I forgot my camera so I don't have documentation of everyone there.

Thank to Mary for planning, thanks to my folks for hosting, thanks to everyone for coming, and thanks to everyone for everything. We had fun.

Mary posted pictures, I stole two. (I feel so evil! muahahahaha!)





Now we are down to the final 26 days. While we are still enjoying the planning and the prep work we are reaching the point where we just want the damn day to be here. I wanna get married, I wanna say I do, I wanna go on our honeymoon. I'm ready.

Of course there was another event last night. One that turned out to be much less enjoyable. The Bruins lost game two of the series to the Hurricanes. The Bruins sucked worse in the second period than I've seen them suck all year. Hurricanes goalie (former Lowell Lock Monster) Cam Ward was fantastic from start to finish. The series is tied 1-1. Am I worried? Hell yeah, but then again I was worried in game four of the Montreal series too. I'm always worried.

Go Bruins!

No comments:

Post a Comment