Monday, May 11, 2009

Puzzles and Penguins

Yesterday we spent Mother's day visiting Jen's mother and step father. It was our first cookout of the season and it was a good one. The kids and I spent some serious time putting together puzzles. I've never been good at puzzles and they are both better than I am. But we got all the way through both of them.

We were also introduced to a new video game that may become the next big thing around our house. It is on y8.com and called penguin waiter, or something like that. You control a penguin who is a waiter (on ice skates, of course) and you seat, take orders from, and serve other penguin customers. Jen appears to be obsessed already.

The Bruins won. I couldn't give up on them. I had to watch the game. It's too soon for this season to end. Last year in the playoffs as they faced elimination I kept hoping that they would win and stay alive for one more game. I'm back into that frame of mind now. They need to win twice without losing in order to advance to the conference finals. Game six is tomorrow. All I want from game six is a chance to play game seven. That's all.

Go Bruins. Please don't break my hockey heart yet.

19 days until the wedding. I want it now. Right Now.

No comments:

Post a Comment