Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Wednesday

Last night we met with the Priest who will conduct our wedding ceremony. Everything is all set there.

Tonight we're hoping to catch a certain almost-eight year old's softball game prior to watching a certain number one seed in the Eastern Conference try to get off the schnide. Unfortunately the weather looks like crap today so the softball game will probably be rained out.

I now have a Flickr account that will eventually store all of my digital photos. No more multiple picasa accounts for me. Everything I post will be public with the exception of any images that include people who are under 18. Meaning no soon-to-be-step-kid pics, no neices, nephews, children of friends, or children of cousins. In picasa I had any album that included a picture of one of the above mentioned folks set to private and viewable by invitation. On flickr the individual images will be viewable by friends and family while everything else in those albums will be public. If you are a friend or a family get a flickr account and add me. I'll add the link to the sidebar hear after I finish moving and labeling everything.

The Bruins... oh the Bruins. Tonight is the night they put Carolina back in their place. Win game three guys, don't suck the way you did in game two. My heart can't take it!

Go Bruins!

No comments:

Post a Comment