Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Proposalversary

One year ago today Jen and I were in the back yard and I did something I'd never done before and will never do again. I popped the question. I got down on my knee and asked her to marry me and when she said yes I put a diamond ring on her finger.

Best thing I've done in my entire life so far.

A very long and successful engagement, if I do say so myself. It all ends in 10 days though. 10 days from now Jen and I get married. Then that will be the new best thing I've done in my life.

Last night we finished the favors. Now we have to do the place cards for the seating, the programs, something else that I'm forgetting (am I?), wrap some gifts, and pack pack pack.

10 days isn't really a long time, but it seems like an eternity. Hurry up calendar!

Happy Proposalversary Jenny.

No comments:

Post a Comment