Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Tuesday... 11 days to go

Today is Tuesday. There are 11 days left until the wedding. 10 days left until the vacation which encompasses the wedding and the honeymoon.

Jen called in sick again today. She's stuffy and achy and not feeling well. She also just got called into a meeting. Huh? What does "out sick" really mean then?

I'm not sick, but I'm probably on my way. (he said whilst popping a vitamin C drop into his gaping maw) I am still really tired. We went to bed a little after 9:00pm last night and I slept well until around 5:00am. That should charge my batteries well enough, but I am still tired and sore, and my nose is beginning to feel a little stuffy.

I just found out my annual review is tomorrow. Kill me now, get it over with. It's going to be painful. Really painful.

Today is going to suck. Tomorrow is going to suck worse.

Crud.

No comments:

Post a Comment