Friday, October 15, 2010

Comments

I have been told that some people cannot post comments here. My "Who Can Comment" field is set to "Anyone - includes Anonymous Users" so I don't know what the problem is. This post is going to be a guinea pig for testing comments. I just made a few changes to the comment settings that hopefully will ease whatever is wrong.

If you read this, you should try commenting. I'm not just saying that because I like getting comments and almost never do... I'm saying that because I want to know why it's a problem for some people.

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. All right then, this is a test. This comment comes from an anonymous user, as in a user who is not signed in to google.

    Does it work?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The anonymous comment worked correctly. Now we will try posting a comment from some one who is logged into Google, but not a follower of the blog. This is wicked exciting, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay the comment from a signed in user who isn't associated with the page worked too. Now how about a comment from me directly. This one had better work.

    ReplyDelete