Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Good Morning!

Well... not really good morning.

I worked a sort of second shift thing today and Jen's company has a release tonight. I got home not long after she started. I'm waiting up for her because I love her and want to be able to kiss her goodnight without everyone on her conference call hearing.

So, I get my official October 13th post in a little early.

Oh, did I mention that after leaving work at 10:00 tonight I took the highway home. It was 10 freakin' PM of course, so why would I expect the kid of horrid traffic that makes me chose the back roads. It should be okay at 10:00, right? Even if there is highway construction... right?

Nope. Route 128 North was closed in Waltham. I spent 15 minutes in traffic trying to get through the detour. Bite me. Just. Bite. Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment