Thursday, October 7, 2010

Denied!

My company has a customer in Hawaii that is getting a little special treatment this week. From my perspective that means that the programmers in my group have to take a couple of days worth of second shift work. Tomorrow is my turn. I will go into the office in the mid afternoon and stay until the waning hours of Friday night. The upside there is that I get to sleep late. The downside is that everyone will be asleep by the time I get home (probably).

My beautiful, charming, sweet, brilliant wife was looking for something to do with her evening and unfortunately for me (but super fortunately for her) she found something.

My sister-in-law is going to come over and check out the house...

and she's bringing my niece.

I am seething with jealousy! Jenny gets toddler time while I am stuck at work! Bummer times 10. Bummer times 100!

Baseball question:

Why couldn't Roy Halladay have played for the Twinkies and no-hit the Yankees (who are three outs away from taking a two games to none lead over said Twinkies)?

Friggin' Yankees.

No comments:

Post a Comment