Tuesday, October 26, 2010

World Series

The 2010 World Series begins tomorrow.  The Texas Rangers who earned my eternal respect for beating the scum that is the New York Yankees, vs the San Francisco Giants who spoiled my World Series prediction by beating the Philadelphia Phillies.  Damn them.

So, who is going to win the World Series?  I haven't a clue, honestly.  I want to pick the Rangers because they made my playoffs by spanking the evil ones.  They've got Cliff Lee, so they should get 2-3 wins.  The Giants have the remaining ass kicking starting rotation, they should be able to beat anyone.

I really don't know.  On top of that... I really don't care about either of these teams.  I mean... big freakin' deal, the Rangers and the Giants.  I could give two shits about both teams.  So how do I pick my winner?

When I was a kid in little league the people who had an even number street address were put into the American League and those with odd number addresses were put in the national league.  So we'll follow that mentality to start with.

From there I take us to RANDOM.ORG.  Keeping the defaults of min=1 and max=100 I push the generate button which returns the value of 28.

28 is an even number, therefore I am picking the Rangers to win the world series.  Cliff Lee for World Series MVP.

Go Rangers.

No comments:

Post a Comment