Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Sports on the Tube

We've got the Bruins vs Capitals game on the tube here at chez Jenny. (that's what I'm going to call our house from now on, chez Jenny) The Bruins are leading the Capitals 3-1. Tim Thomas is playing like the 2009 Tim Thomas, not the 2010 Tim Thomas. The offense is clicking and the Goalie is looking like he was hurt worse than we though all year last year.

The Yankees and the Rangers are tied at two in the fourth.

The Giants beat the Phillies to go up two games to one.

As I sit here typing this, Milan Lucic just picked a fight. Maybe we have the 2009 Lucic back too?

Jen is learning about Fitness Tests. It's not health, it's a programming tool for unit testing. It looks pretty cool to me. I just did something I haven't done since just before I graduated from College in 2004. I messed around with Java. It's been a long time and damn am I rusty.

The cat was curled up on the couch hanging out with us, but she just ran off. I think she might be getting a bite to eat, or maybe she's gone to claim our bed. If that's the case, I think we'll be joining her soon.

Go Bruins. Go Rangers. Screw you, Yankees.

No comments:

Post a Comment