Wednesday, October 20, 2010

One of Those Crappy Days

The Rangers beat the Yankees 10-3 last night. The Bruins beat the Capitals 3-1. Things are good on that front.

Everything else though? Ever have one of those mornings when you just cannot get your ass out of bed? If I listed off all of things things I want to do today, getting out of bed would rank dead last. Just behind being drawn and quartered, and eaten alive by zombie teddy bears.

I have a lot of things to do today, but I just have no energy. No "umph". I just want to go home and go back to bed. Jen isn't feeling well today so she is working from home. She doesn't call in sick, she calls in too-sick-to-drive-in-but-not-too-sick-to-work. She is amazing, isn't she?

We have the kids tonight. I am looking forward to seeing how the cat reacts to them. Hopefully they will be nice and gentle and the cat will be the same toward them as she is toward us. I hope so.

Okay then... time to continue my day's worth of not being home in bed. Urgh.

No comments:

Post a Comment