Saturday, October 1, 2011

MLB Division Series Picks

I would like to give an unbiased, well analyzed set of pics for the MLB division series but I am way too close to it, and hurt by it, this year so I am going to give extra biased, analysis free picks.

Ready?

I'll start with the National League because I am so pissed off at the American League.

Cardinals vs Phillies: The Phillies all the way. Their superhuman pitching staff cannot lose. That and when I was 8 years old my first youth baseball team was called The Phillies.

Diamondbacks vs Brewers: The Brewers for three reasons. One, I've been to Miller Park and it's nice. Two, I saw the Diamondbacks play in San Diego on our honeymoon and I was rooting for the Padres but the damn D-Backs won in 18 innings. Three, the Brewers are just due. I mean, how much suffering can a non-Boston team take? Really. (Cubs excluded, of course)

On to the American League.

Rays vs Rangers: The Rangers because they are an excellent team and THEY AREN'T THE EFFING RAYS!

Tigers vs Yankees: The Tigers because they are an excellent team and THEY AREN'T THE EFFING YANKEES!

There you have it. Now let's all get together and root for the total destruction of the Yankees and Rays. I want them both beaten so bad that their mothers cry.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment