Wednesday, February 2, 2011

80 Minutes

Jen and I finished dinner at about 7:00. A few minutes later I was bundled up and walking outside to clean out the driveway. 80 minutes later the driveway is clear, the back steps are a little clearer than they were yesterday, the fire hydrant is more or less accessible (to skinny firemen at least), and I threw about 30 pounds of rock salt out onto the driveway. Mostly on the ice mound beneath the garage's icicles.

Karma kicked my dumb ass tonight. If you dig back a little on this site you should find an entry where I sing the praises of a plow driver who went above and beyond the call of duty to clear the end of my driveway after having left me a nice ugly snow bank.

Today they did the opposite. They dumped their snow into my driveway. They didn't just bury the end of the driveway, they buried the end of the mini van. The back end of the passenger side was piled on higher than the tire. I suppose it could have been worse if they had driven the plow straight into the driveway, instead of coming in from the side, but what they did was plenty bad enough.

I would like to extend a hearty thank you to the douche responsible.

Thank you, douche.

No comments:

Post a Comment