Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Great Game

Did you see the Bruins game tonight? They beat New Jersey 4-3. It was a lot of fun to watch. Each time we scored to take the lead they came right back and tied it. Both teams had tons of scoring chances. That's the kind of game you want to see. The opposite of that piece of garbage between Tampa and Philly last week. (Google it, but suffice to say the highlight was players standing around doing nothing. Literally.)

Oh, while I have your attention let me change the subject and publicly state that I am already 100% sick of Christmas. Every store I go into is playing Christmas music. The cafe at work is playing Christmas music. I drove past a house on the way home tonight that was decked out with Christmas lights. It's November 15th. Screw this. I'm sick of it already.

End rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment