Wednesday, November 2, 2011

NaSoAlMo

Welcome to November.  It's time for National Solo Album Month, or NaSoAlMo to those in the know.

The idea is to write and record about 30 minutes worth of music all by your lonesome with no one helping you all within the month of November.  I'm not getting psyched up for this the way I do for the RPM Challenge in February (why is that?  I don't know... RPM has a bigger community, that's probably why) so I am not going to feel bad if I don't finish, or even if I don't do anything at all (the way I did when I planned to try this two years ago).

I updated my account on the project website, but I have not yet set up the album.  I won't do that until I actually have something to upload.

Maybe later today.

Here's the site, if you want to play along.

No comments:

Post a Comment