Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Vote

I cast ballot number 29 in precinct number 1.  I am very proud of myself for getting involved in the democratic process, although I still am not sure which candidate for mayor is preferable.  I did vote for one of them, but I'm not saying which one.

I failed in my other Tuesday morning quest.  I did not get to a store to pick up a copy of the new Rush record.  I'll go at lunch.  There is a Newbury Comics store right around the corner.  Given traffic in this area it'll probably take me an hour to get there and back, but I'll do it.  I do not want to live in a world where officially released Rush music exists and I do not own a copy.

Hey, the Bruins won last night.  They won big, again.  They have moved all the way up to 13th place in the conference.  They are only five points out of a playoff spot.  We have a real live win streak going, three games.  A win in their next game brings them back to .500.  It's a little painful to be getting excited about moving up to 13th place when just a few months ago we were having a Stanley Cup parade.  Still, wins are wins and we need them.

In summary:
Go Bruins!
Get out and vote (where applicable)!
Have a Happy Rush Album/DVD/Blu ray release day!

No comments:

Post a Comment