Thursday, November 3, 2011

Yesterday was Sweet

Due to the snow storm on Saturday the city of Methuen rescheduled trick or treating for Wednesday 11/2, last night. I took the afternoon off so I could pick up the kids after school, go to their Dad's to get their costumes, then home in time to suit up for the 5:00 start.

Things were really slow at the start. We didn't see a single trick or treater until after 5:30. I thought maybe word about the reschedule hadn't gotten around. After the first group hit our house the kids and I went out. We cleaned up on three neighborhood streets. The kids were bombed with compliments on their costumes. One house even said they were the best of the night. I agreed.

Jen and I checked out all the haul and approved. The take was huge and delicious. It was a great trick or treat, even if it was a couple of days late.

A brief nasoalmo update. Two really bad song ideas underway. The only interesting part being that one is on my MacBook and the other is on my iPad. Yeah, it's crazy like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment