Monday, November 7, 2011

Random Thoughts

I'm going to have a sick busy morning tomorrow. First, it's election day in Methuen. Before I sleep tonight I have to decide which mayoral candidate will get my vote. I am currently 100% undecided. This is a new experience for me.

Second, the new Rush live record comes out tomorrow. I have to find a store that opens before 9:00am so I can get it as soon as humanly possible. I'll wait until Santa Claus for the blu ray, but I cannot wait for the CD.

Okay, so I guess it's not that crazy, but it's crazier than the usual Tuesday morning.

Anyway, Jen and I went out to dinner tonight. When we got home I turned on the Bruins game and immediately Lucic and Horton both scored. The Bruins are now up 5-2 over the Islanders. You're welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment