Wednesday, November 16, 2011

School Bus Blues

Today's commute was a touch under 90 minutes.  I got stopped for a bit on 213, got stopped for quite a bit on 495, and from there it was buses.  Five of them.  The first one was on North Street in Tewksbury and I think it made a slew of stops.  There was one that the car in front of me stopped to let pull out in front of us.  There was another that cut me off.  That's the same one that made a stop and the driver decided to shoot the shit with a parent.  There was that great moment that did not happen, but almost happened, where the school bus I was stuck behind almost got stopped by a school bus heading in the other direction. 

Most days I have nothing but good luck with school buses.  Surprisingly good luck actually.  Most days I manage to avoid them all together.  It's really rare to get stuck behind more than one.  I can't say for sure if five is the record, but if it's not it's got to be pretty close.

No comments:

Post a Comment