Monday, November 7, 2011

Spam Spam Spam Muppets and Spam

I got a spam comment last night!  WOOHOO!  I feel so honored to have generated enough page hits (two must be enough these days) to have caught the eye of someone distributing spam.  Oh happy day!

Last night we started watching season one of the Muppet Show.  Both kids were pretty much dead set against it, but Mom insisted.  10 minutes into the first episode my step son was laughing so hard he fell off the couch.  This morning I got my step daughter to admit that she enjoyed some parts of the show too.  Even 35 years after the show initially aired, the Muppet Show can still bring in the big laughs.  I can't wait to bring the kids to the new movie that comes out in a couple of weeks.

Changing the subject again, I scared the crap out of myself last night.  Literally minutes after writing the spam worthy post where I mentioned cooking boiled dinner and not getting anyone sick, I started feeling sick to my stomach.  I think it was my dessert that did it, not the dinner I had bragged about, but I was nervous there for a while.  No one else felt ill at all.  It was just me.  That was good.  I am fine today, but for a few minutes there last night I thought I had some how done something wrong with dinner and was going to make my whole family sick, never mind the fact that I had just minutes before bragged about how I didn't get anyone sick.  Lucky there, huh?

The Bruins play the Islanders tonight.  Let us hope that the trend of not sucking continues for the Bruins.  I started playing EA Sports NHL 2012 last night.  They have always tried to make things realistic in the game, and that is part of the fun, but twice in one game last night I had to sit through video reviews of goals.  Ummmm... thanks but no thanks, EA.  I would much prefer to... you know... actually play the game... you know?

No comments:

Post a Comment