Sunday, April 5, 2009

Camera Bag Test

I've been meaning to do this for a few days now, but things have been hectic and now is my first chance.

I mentioned that I bought a camera app for my iPhone called Camera Bag. The app takes images taken by your camera and simulates other types of cameras with them. I took some shots driving home in the rain Friday. Here are two, I don't remember which options I used when I took them. (that came later)





After those two random images (which were taken directly in the app) I decided to get scientific about things. I took one image through the windshield and then used each camerabag option on the same image so I could compare and contrast. Here are the results...

First, the original image.


This option is called Mono.


I like this one, it's called Lolo.


Now for an Instant. A poloroid simulater.


This one is kinda cool, but I can't see myself ever really wanting to use it. It's Infrared.


Now for Helga.


Fisheye. Again, can't see myself ever wanting to use this one.


I like this one too, Cinema.


Welcome to 1974.


And finally 1962.


What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment