Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Shakin' All Over

So the RPM posting at alonetone is a hit! (and by hit I mean people who aren't me actually listened to it... or at least clicked on a few individual tracks.) I've had 50+ hits and less than half of those were from me. The posting at virb, well... not so much. I think all of the hits there were from me. Same thing with myspace. Now I don't do anything to promote myself on any of these three sites. Alonetone places newly uploaded playlists on the front page, so that's probably where the few hits I've had came from. Also, I joined up at about the same time as a number of other RPM contestants, which might mean they recognize me. I don't care. I'm just glad it's out there.

I tried another couple of pano images yesterday while visiting my parents. The first one is three shots stitched together. The second one is five. I think what we learned from this is to keep the number of individual shots under five. The resolution is terrible on that one. As always, click on them to see the full size.





What else is going on then. hmmmm... 53 days left until the wedding. We got another RSVP last night. That's great. We have about a third of them now. Keep 'em comin' folks. We got invited to a summer wedding in Miami, FL. That could be a lot of fun except we might not be able to afford it. You see we put in an offer on a house. Nothing major there, just an offer on a house.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments:

Post a Comment