Sunday, April 5, 2009

Housing gets confusing

We saw three houses yesterday. Two of them were HUGE and wonderful and fantastic and perfect and just a tiny bit out of our price range. The third one was a lot smaller and a lot cheaper and just about as perfect.

Which do we go for? We're going to try to talk the sellers asking price down regardless of which house we decide to offer for, but we just don't know which one to offer on. We're so confused: In a very good way.

RPM 2009 (extended) is now 70% mixed. I did all the set up and EQing yesterday and mixed three songs onto Audacity. Today I continued and got through four more. That's seven out of 10. I hope to get out of bed early tomorrow and crank out the last three. Then I need to do a little editing in Audacity (just clip off the count ins and take care of fade outs and endings and such. Then I'll post it to alonetone, and maybe virb, and maybe myspace.

Did I mention the Bruins clinched 1st place in the Eastern Conference yesterday?

They sure did!

No comments:

Post a Comment