Thursday, April 2, 2009

Fantasy Hockey Nerd

My free yahoo fantasy hockey team is in the league finals. After three days of stats I have a 6-4 lead.

I need the following NHL players to suck out load tonight:

Peter Mueller(Pho - C,RW)
Ryan Getzlaf(Anh - C)
Pavol Demitra(Van - C,LW)
Shane Doan(Pho - LW,RW)
Jarome Iginla(Cgy - RW)
Matt Niskanen(Dal - D)
Sami Salo(Van - D)
Kyle Quincey(LA - D)
Jean-Sebastien Giguere(Anh - G)

I likewise need the following NHL players to kick royal ass tonight:

Mike Ribeiro(Dal - C)
Chris Drury(NYR - C)
Milan Lucic(Bos - LW)
Corey Perry(Anh - RW)
Tomas Holmstrom(Det - RW)
Mark Streit(NYI - D)
Joni Pitkanen(Car - D)
Tim Thomas(Bos - G)
Cam Ward(Car - G)

(note: as a Bruins fan we especially need Lucic and Thomas to have great games)

Root for me as I attempt to win a pointless competition that has no basis in anything worthwhile! WOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment