Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Is it Wednesday Night Yet?

Watch the highlights again and bask in the glow of the warm warming glow of the Bruins taking a three games to none lead over the Canadiens.

Mike the Bass Player was at the Celtics game last night. I had the Bruins on the tube and twitter on my laptop and had a sporadic commentary going there while texting score updates to Mike. Meanwhile Jen was working on the couch next to me. I hope I didn't bother her too much with my fanboy goofiness.

In the third period Jen and I did some honeymoon work. We bought tickets to two baseball games. One is a weekend game in San Diego with honkin' good seats at Petco Park, or whatever corporate bullshit name they gave it today. The other is a weeknight game in the bleachers at Dodgers Stadium.

I cannot wait!

We are down to 39 days left until the wedding. We still have a lot to do, but I am reaching the point where I am equal parts excited about it and just wishing it would get here. I want to be married and I want to disappear with my wife for a couple of weeks.

I cannot wait!

But I have to wait, and while I do you can wait with me and together we can read this cnn article about former Apollo astronaut Edgar Mitchell telling a UFO conference that aliens exist, we are not alone in the universe, and that Earthly governments are covering it all up.

Awesome! Queue the X-Files theme song!

No comments:

Post a Comment