Thursday, March 4, 2010

Hate and Stupidity

I hate things that make me feel stupid.

Actually, I hate more things than just things that make me feel stupid. I hate a lot of varied things with varying degrees of malice. Some things I hate a little. Some things I hate a lot. For instance, right now I am hating that the Bruins aren't slaughtering the Toronto Maple Leafs (it's tied at one in the second period). I hate that, but I hate losing to Montreal (like they did the other night) even more.

But for right now I want to focus on how I hate things that make me feel stupid. Today there is one thing that I am hating because it makes me feel stupid.

Photoshop.

Yup. Hate it.

I open it up and load in an image file and... and... and then I stare at the screen like a buffoon trying to figure out how to do anything. I hate it.

Just saying.

One thing I don't hate is my wife's blog. I love my wife more than anything. I love my wife more then Rush and the Bruins and the Red Sox combined!

I also love her blog. I read it all the time and I think you should too. Go here and check it out. Just remember guys, she's MINE!

No comments:

Post a Comment