Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas is Coming and I'm Not Ready!

Uh oh...

Oh no!

Christmas is coming soon and I am not ready!

It goes without saying that on December 2nd I have not bought any gifts for anyone yet. That's sort of a given. I've been getting things done early in recent years, but never this early. At least I don't think so. I wonder if I check my posts from the last two Decembers, will they tell me that I was done in the first week? Probably not.

Anyway, I'm not stressing about buying gifts yet. I'm stressing about my own Christmas list.

I have no idea what I want for Christmas. None. None whatsoever.

I was walking into work this morning and saw myself reflected in the glass door and though, these pants are a little short. I should ask for new work pants for Christmas.

Really. That thought went through my head, exactly like that. Do you need any more proof of my fast approaching senior citizenship than that? I'm going to ask for work clothes for Christmas. The horror!

My brother, sister, and I, along with all of our spouses (it is still really cool to say that) are using a site called elfster to do our family secret Santa stuff. I have to come up with a wish list before my anonymous secret Santa kicks my ass.

There are only 23 days left. Panic time! WOOHOO!

No comments:

Post a Comment